Monday, November 14, 2011

Small Things Barely Worth Mentioning

I'm probably not actually back. But I'm back to not eating and spending hours reading blogs and immersing myself in the world of make-believe and it is keeping me sane.

I don't really want to say what happened. My only reason to eat went away and now it's ok again?

I find it so sad that this is the truth. I'd actually thought I'd gotten better, but I've come to the realisation that I can eat for other people but I can't eat for me. I am strangely okay with this, probably because I have been running on empty for a week now and I still can't look at food. You've got to love what a broken heart can do for an eating disorder. 

On the other hand, despite the small matter of the broken heart, I feel amazing. I've been overseas and had my world infinitely expanded. I feel like I can do anything I want, I just need to work out exactly what that will be.

It's exciting and the world is full of possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment